Third international photo salon Start photo Sofia 2017 is held under the patronage of FIAP (International Federation of Photographic Art) № 2017/392 and APB (Academy of Photography Bulgaria Yanka Kyurkchieva) № 2017/006.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
In the competition can participate amateurs and professionals from around the world.
Open - /M/ - black and white, monochrome photography /definition by FIAP/
Open - /C/ - color photography
Theme 1 /N/ - "Nature"
Theme 2 Sport /S/
Subtheme - Wrestling - "The world and We Saved the Olympic Wrestling" /Sw/
Theme 3 /P/ - "Streets and People"
Theme 4 /W/ - "The Women′"
This is a digital salon. Each candidate is taken upon sending:
1. A completed application form, sent by one of the following ways:
1.1. Through the online entry form on the website of the Photo Salon / www.sofiastart-photo.com /;
1.2. Through the email / firstname.lastname@example.org / ;
1.3. Through the mail address: STARPHO Bonchuk and Son, "Kostenski vodopad" Str. 1A, fl. 9, ap. 26, 1404 Sofia, Bulgaria.
2. Photographs (up to 4 in each Section: 8-bit color, format * .jpg * .jpeg, sRGB profile or ICC profile - recommended min. 3000 px on the long side, 300 dpi., no frames, signatures and water signs. The files over 5 MB will not be accepted), submitted in the following ways:
2.1. Uploaded on the online entry form on the website of the salon / www.sofiastart-photo.com /;
2.2. Sent by the email / email@example.com /;
2.3. Recorded on a CD (not subject to return) and sent to the address: STARPHO Bonchuk and Son, "Kostenski vodopad" Str. 1A, fl. 9, ap. 26, 1404 Sofia, Bulgaria.
3. Paid fee for participation in one of the following ways:
3.1. On-line payment through the PayPal system;
3.2. Bank account payment / BG88FINV91501016192076 FINVBGSF /. Please, attach a copy of the document;
3.3. Postal money order.
IDENTIFICATION OF PARTICIPATION:
The file name must be 31 characters maximum, in four or five groups:
- Group 1 includes the ISO code of the country available in the www.iso.org list;
- Group 2 is an abbreviation of up to five characters of the author′s name (example: adam or john or adajo for Adam John);
- Group 3 is an indicator of the section:
/M/ for Open - black and white, monogram photography /definition by FIAP /,
/C/ for Open - color photography,
/N/ for Theme 1 - "Nature",
/S/ for Theme 2 - SPORT, or /Sw/ for Sub theme – Wresting "The world and We Saved the Olympic Wrestling",
/P/ for Theme 3 - "PEOPLE AND STREETS"
/W/ for Theme 4 "The Women
- Group 4 is the serial number of the picture in the section (1, 2, 3, 4);
- Group 5 is the title of the photo in English, preceded by an underscore (_) and shortened to the first 17 characters.
Note: ONLY the following symbols are allowed to be used - digits, letters and underscore (_). Everything is written in small letters, except for group 3. Writing in Cyrillic is not allowed. The file extension is written in small letters: jpg
Examples: gbadamM1.jpg, gbjohnC2.jpg, gbadamW3_autumn.jpg, gbjohnS2_wrestling.jpg, gbadamP3_ city_portrait.jpg
"With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations."
1. One section - 15.00 Euro / 19.00 USD
2. Two sections - 20.00 Euro / 25.00 USD
3. Three sections - 25.00 Euro / 32.00 USD
4. Four sections - 30.00 Euro /38.00 USD
5. Five sections – 35.00 Euro / 44.00 USD
6. Six sections – 40.00 Euro / 50.00 USD
The announced fees do not include the bank or the payment system charges.
NB! Please, download your mail request from here: Download form
Note: Due to the huge interest for the rescue of Wrestling as an Olympic sport, WWW-Europe (The European Council of National Wrestling Federations) supports Subtheme Wrestling "The World and we saved the Olympic Wrestling" and this section is free from participation fee.
1 2 to 5 authors - 150.00 Euro / 187.00 USD
2. 6 to 10 authors - 225.00 Euro / 281.00 USD
3. 11 to 20 authors - 300.00 Euro / 374.00 USD
4. over 21 participants - by arrangement
The annouced fees do not include the bank or the payment system charges.
Note: The group participations can be used by photo clubs, photo organizations and other groups of photographers. These groups are eligible for individual choice of section for each author, where each member of the group can participate. The main requirement for the groups and their participants is an indication of one general mailing address for feedback. The announced fees do not include the bank or the payment system charges.