Medals and Diplomas
- Gold, silver and bronze medal and four honorary rewards for each section; one diploma and badge for the best performing author in the photo salon by FIAP /International Federation of Photographic Art/.
- Gold medal for each section by NSFA - Yanka Kyurkchieva.
- Crystal bowl for each section and for the subtheme by the organizers.
- A Plaque by UWW in Subtheme "Wresting".
- A Plaque by National sport academy in Theme 3 "Streets and people".
Subtheme Wresting, awards by UWW - Europe:
- A plaque and 500 euro for their chosen photography.
- A plaque and 250 euro for their chosen photography.
- These awards are only for photos of Subtheme.
- 300 euro in Open M.
- 300euro in Open C.
- These awards are for the photos that receive the gold medal by FIAP.
- 250 euro in Theme 3 "Streets and People" (For photos of architecture).
- 300 euro in Theme 2 "Sport" by UWW.
- Weekend for two in Porto Elea Camping & Bungalows, Greece in Theme 1 "Nature".*
- Weekend for two in Perla hotel, Lozenec, Bulgaria in Theme 4 "The Women"
- Sports kit ASICS in Theme 2 "Sport"
Note: Each participant in the photo salon will receive the printed catalog.
* Here the mountains merge with the sea, virgin forests extend over the whole landscape. Little covets with beaches of golden sand, the blue of the sea and green of the forest gather in the magic of colors and hues. And all this - in the shadow of Mount Athos and the hidden in its forests Zografou monastery. The ancient olive groves on Sithonia peninsula lead down to the deep blue Aegean Sea. One of the most romantic places here is Porto Elea - The Bay of Olives.